Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wait - I need to tie my shoe.

We were walking into the Hunter House (a great old hamburger stand in Michigan), when the manfriend says, "Wait, I need to tie my shoe."

And then he kneeled down in the parking lot and asked me to join him in the most exciting adventure yet.


The diamond is a family heirloom - it was his grandmother's engagement diamond which she bought at an estate sale in 1942. The setting was custom made in Jeweler's Row. And it's beyond perfect.

Me: So... what kind of wedding do you want to have?
Manfriend: Oh my god. We have to plan a wedding.
Me: You brought this on yourself.

2 comments:

  1. God I love you two. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha I said something similar to Evan once the initial shock wore off.
    "Oh shit, we have to get married now." It's a lot of work but you guys will have so much fun! Congrats and YAY again!

    ReplyDelete