Friday, March 15, 2013

Beware the Ides of March

It's all downhill from here.

That's right. We are officially at the half way point of the Month From Hell. I haven't had a whole day off since February and I won't have a whole day off until... uh... April.

Note: when I say "day off," I mean, "day I can stay in PJs, lie on the couch all damn day, and not go anywhere - especially work." So, while I am going to Columbus and Louisville in the next three weeks, I'm not counting those as true days off as I will not be at home. But between now and March 28th, I have to go somewhere to work for at least two hours every freaking day.

But! Half way point! It's eerily similar to hitting the half way point of a half marathon: wait, I have do that again?? But I already ran 6 and 1/2 miles!

And at the end of the next two weeks, I have these smiling faces waiting for me:



Time to keep my head down and power through. Let's do this.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, if I didn't love you so much I would hate you for that picture! Regardless, I can't wait for you to get heeeeeeeeeeeere!

    ReplyDelete